A petrol powered inverter generator, the EF1000iS is the lightest generator in its class at only 12.7kg and will run continuously for up to 12 hours without refuelling (at 1/4 load with Eco On).
This small but hardworking unit is perfect for camping, fishing, boating, the caravan, motorhome and RV, and will run all your sensitive electronic equipment and accessories such as laptops / tablets, video gaming systems, phones, TVs, coffee maker, portable fan, microwave oven (up to 650 watts), slow cooker, stereo/radio or lighting.
This super light and super quiet unit comes with many great features, and is also available with a dust cover as an optional extra.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Engine Type – OHV MZ50 Air Cooled
- Displacement – (cc)50.0
- Power Rating – (W)1000.0
- Rated Voltage – (V)230
- Frequency – (Hz)50
- Rated Output – (kVA)0.9
- Max Output – 1.6kW (2.2hp ) 4000rpm
- DC Output – 12V/8A
- Starter System – Recoil
- Alternator – Brushless
- Fuel Tank Capacity – (L)2.5
- Operating Hours – 12 (Eco On)
- Noise Level – (dBA)47 (7m)
KEY FEATURES :
- OHV 50cc engine -Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation.
- Fuel Petcock – Reduces carburetor contamination by turning off petrol flow and allowing the carburetor to run dry.
- Lightest in Class – Newly designed exterior and compact, lightweight, inverter unit reduces weight to 12.7kgs.
- Long Rin Time – Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refueling (at 1/4 load with “Economy Control” function on).