AGVs latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit.
The lightweight shell is made from a carbon fibreglass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximised thanks to an incorporated spoiler.
The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and theres also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- The spoiler integrated in the shell profile maximises aerodynamic performance and stability
- New K-5 S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximise dynamic comfort.
- Removable nose guard and new wind protector which reduces the noise level.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.