Enquire about this bike
With its compact body, simple controls and automatic 49cc engine, the YFZ50 is the perfect way to start out. Built for children between six and nine, this mini ATV is ready to provide hours of family fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV looks set to be at the top of your kid’s wish list.
- Beginner-friendly 4-stroke performance
- Comfortable chassis
- Electric starter
- Engine limiter and tether switch
- Engine Type Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, single cylinder
- Displacement (cc)49.4
- Lubrication System Wet sump
- Fuel Management V12 x 1
- Starter System Electric and Kick
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)5.8
- Final Transmission Chain
- Transmission V-belt automatic
- Length (mm)1250
- Width (mm)820
- Height (mm)770
- Seat Height (mm)585
- Wheelbase (mm)830
- Ground Clearance (mm)88
- Wet Weight (kg)100