Enquire about this bike
$24999.00 + O.R.C.
With the NIKEN, Yamaha opens up the possibility of a whole new era in motorcycling, a riding revolution – oﬀering a sensation that is unique. Imagine the ability to carve through winding roads with unmatched conﬁdence…a new feeling that could be compared to the thrilling experience when carving turns with skis.
This revolutionary new kind of motorcycle feels, handles and looks like nothing else. At the same time as being diﬀerent to a motorcycle, the NIKEN’s handling characteristics are also reassuringly familiar to riders.
The advanced Yamaha-exclusive technology used in the double leaning front wheel layout oﬀers high levels of traction – making it a strong performer in corners and giving the NIKEN rider the ability to carve through winding roads with unmatched conﬁdence. And two front wheels means there are two front tyres and two sets of front brakes, so the levels of traction and braking are also like nothing else on the road!
- Renewed 847cc CP3 engine.
- Bold and futuristic design.
- Hybrid steel and aluminium frame.
- Sporty and lightweight cowl with dual LED headlights.
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 3-cylinder
- Displacement (cc)847.0
- Lubrication System Wet Sump
- Fuel Management Fuel Injection
- Starter System Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L)18.0
- Final Transmission Chain
- Transmission Constant mesh 6-speed
- Seat Height (mm)820
- Wet Weight (kg)263
- Power 115hp (83.9kW) @10120 RPM
- Torque 61.46 Nm @ 8480 RPM